- Why Dawah essential duty for all Muslims
- Dawah essential for Muslim and Non Muslim for Ummat Revival Strenthening our Emaan (Faith) and Allah Help
- introduction tablighi jamaat What is
- SCHOLARS VIEW Imam of kaba (Makkah) & Baitul Muqaddas Opinion on Tablighi Jamaat
- FATWA on Tablighi Jamaat
- Aims,Principles Methods,expected benefits and guidance for Tablighi Jamaat and dawah worker by Maulana Yusuf R.A.
- DAWAH and KNOWLEDGE Issue
- 3 days 40 days What is it
- What is and What not in Fazail e Amaal,Haqeeqat Reality of allegation Propaganda discussion
- HAYATUS SAHABA
- SALAFI POINTS on Jamaat ut Tabligh sholars views discussion
- FAZAIL AMAAL:SOME GROUP ALLEGATION OF SHIRK in Aulia Allah Stories POINTS & Salafus Salehin Scholars of sunnah views:A RESEARCH ARTICLE
- What Tablighi jamaat Aqeedah,some groups Allegation of neglect of Tawheed
- Imam Bukhari other Imams permits weak Daeef Ahadith in Virtues of Amaal Fazail
- Tablighi Jamaat Response to Criticism and Allegation
- Books for Download on Islamic Dawah and Tabligh
- Shortcomings mistakes of Workers and public understanding:of Tablighi Jamaat
- DAWAT O TABLIGH BOOKS FOR DOWNLOAD IN ENGLISH (New Arrivals)
- One Day with Tablighi Jamaat by Abul Hasan Ali Nadvi Book with Quotes of Other Scholars (DAWAH,TALEEM-O-TAALLUM,TAZKIYYA,KHIDMAT)
- [SALAFI-SOOFI,SALAFI-HANAFI-AHLEHADITH etc Debates on Internet]The CHEATED Muslims& Increasing Groupism [PROBLEM & SOLUTION]
Tafseer Surah Hajj commentry Mufti Ibraheem Desai video lecture
TitleTafseer Surah Hajj with Sheikh Mufti Ebrahim Desai
Unique Tafseer of Surah Hajj by Sheikh Mufti Ebrahim Desai Hafizahullah:
During the season of Hajj, while many prospective Hujjaj will be preparing for Hajj, the entire Muslim world focus will also be on Hajj and the sacred places of Makkah Mukarramah, Madinah Munawwarah, Arafah , Muzdalifah and Mina.
Apart from the practical aspects of Hajj, it is a time to spiritualize the Ummah by bonding with Hajj and the sacred places.
Sheikh Mufti Ebrahim Desai has conducted a 10 hour detailed discourse on the entire Surah Hajj. This also includes the practical aspects of Hajj.
Many people have heard the discourses and benefitted tremendously. We hope you too will benefit.
Every alternate day we will post one track of the Tafseer. There are approximately 20 tracks, each track is 30 mins.
tAKEN WITH THANKS FROM http://www.askimam.org/public/announcement/35